Thursday, March 31, 2011

Story Of How I Got A Spot For WRAR Radio Station In Tappahannock, VA!!:-)‏ Live Recording:-)

Hello LBB Consultants And Friends!! 
I thought I share on what I'm doing in my town.:-)
 
Everytime I listen to the radio, I hear all these commercials.. As I was cleaning my house and listening to music, a light bulb went on in my head:-) Brilliant  idea!!:-) Why don't I advertise my La Bella Baskets Business on the radio.:-) People listen to the radio all the time  everyday in their car or at work and so I emailed my radio station and asked about the cost for advertising over the radio. So the lady emailed me back and said she was willing to work with my budget, so we talked over the phone and came up with a great budget plan every month for my ad.:-) She said $60 every monday and 2 free commercials, so I said I can do that. Than I told her about the gift baskets and business over the phone and she put together a script with as much info she could and now it's recorded and going to be aired starting this monday march 4th 2011:-) Than I sent my payment in with 3 brochures, business cards, and magnets:-)
 
So now I'm live on WRAR Radio in my town of Tappahannock, va:-)
I attached my recording on to the email:-) Turn Your Speakers Up!!:-)
Hope I have inspired someone to do this:-)
 
Wanted to share!!:-)
So excited about this!!
Wish me luck!!:-)

Have a Beautiful Day!!
*hugs*
Jennifer McClain
id#2684
804-238-5425
lovely-gifts4u@live.com
www.ajenslovelybaskets.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment